March 28, 2017
Tamara Lohan of Mr. and Mrs. Smith on her top five fave travel essentials."I’m a minimalist when it comes to my beauty routine," says Tamara Lohan, Founder of Mr & Mrs Smith,our favorite British based travel company dedicated to curating amazing experiences for Wanderlusters everywhere. "When I'm traveling, I always make sure to take SPF 50 and the Nurture Antioxidant Elixir serum from De Mamiel's Pollution Proof line. In the spring I swap to her Spring Seasonal oil to combat dry airplane skin. And I recently picked up a tip from a recent wellness event we did in LA — to take protein-shake powder with me. It staves off hunger which means I don’t have to eat the terrible plane meal." Her top five travels essentials below!
1. Dr Lipp lip balm. "It's a lifesaver on long flights."
2. Olivia Von Halle eye-mask. "Ideal for long-haul flights."
3. Face Matters 24-hour Balm. "I put it on as an eye masque under the mask."
4. Bose headphones. "Must have."
5. Hey Jo leggings. "They never go baggy at the knees no matter how long the flight is, plus they are super soft so they feel like PJ's."